lmi

[lmi] New Calc Summary

From: Ericksberg, Richard
Subject: [lmi] New Calc Summary
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:55:02 -0500

My 2 centavos while there's still time.

Look and Feel

1) My personal preference is to see the heading values
on both sides reducing the number of heading lines which
allows more rows of column data to be seen at once and
reduces scrolling.

2) Can we lose the gridlines? Or make them softer like in
MS Excel? I find my eyes focusing on them instead of
the numbers.

Copy / Paste to XLS

3) Policy Year and Attained Age mismatched with remaining
data [e.g. starts with 2 / 46 instead of 1 / 45.]

4) Only Policy Year and Attained Age column headings are
showing. Need the rest.

5) Columns not in the same order as Calc Summary display
[probably not a problem if column headings are present.]

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.