lmi

Re: [lmi] Code review: product editor

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] Code review: product editor
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:32:08 +0100

On 3/5/07, Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you integrate what you've got with HEAD as it stands at
> this moment, and put the result into a new branch? (Or update

As you have suggested I have created a new branch (from HEAD as of
20070312T1141Z) and committed the patch there.

product-editor2_branch (Version: lmi-20070312T1120Z-product-editor2)

Patch summary: rewrite MultiDimGrid using templates instead of
boost::preprocessor library, eliminating the use of macros.