lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Popup contextual help appears at mouse position

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Popup contextual help appears at mouse position
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:21:30 +0100

http://svn.wxwidgets.org/viewvc/wx/wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_8_BRANCH/src/common/wincmn.cpp?r1=52272&r2=52271&pathrev=52272

GC> > is the minimal necessary fix which implements showing the help popup
GC> > underneath the window instead of at the mouse position unless the mouse is
GC> > over the window.
GC>
GC> This is strange: I observe no change in behavior with that patch.

 I'm awfully sorry, I didn't retest with 2.8 sources after fixing the
problem in the trunk and I forgot that there was more to this change than
passing the correct position to ShowHelpAtPoint() -- I also fixed the bug
with the help provider not using the position passed to ShowHelpAtPoint()
at all with the patch here:

http://svn.wxwidgets.org/viewvc/wx/wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_8_BRANCH/src/common/cshelp.cpp?r1=52329&r2=52328&pathrev=52329

 Sorry once again for failing to test it with 2.8 -- and it should really
work (in the "minimal" sense described above) this time.

VZ