lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Unit test for C99 round()

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Unit test for C99 round()
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:16:25 +0200

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:54:11 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2008-06-03 18:33Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> > On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:34:26 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
GC> >
GC> > GC> Would you please run the new 'round_test' on GNU/Linux,
GC> >
GC> >  Thanks for adding it to Makefile.am BTW!
GC> >
GC> > GC>  - without modification; and
GC> > GC>  - with the patch below [1];
GC> > GC> and describe its results here?
GC> >
GC> >  The result is the same in both cases:
GC> >
GC> > % ./test_round
GC> [...]
GC> > .... 1128 tests succeeded
GC> > no errors detected
GC> >
GC> > So glibc (version 2.3.6) seems to be ok too.
GC>
GC> Great, thanks.

 BTW, I wanted to look at this later, together with the other test failures
(9 out of 54 tests fail for me under Linux now, although at least 2 or 3
because of missing product files) but maybe it's worth mentioning it now
seeing that you seem to work on it: test_round_to outputs many, many test
failures. To be precise:

**** 210 test errors detected; 8270 tests succeeded

 Please let me know if you're interested in the details,
VZ