lmi

Re: [lmi] upgrade to xmlwrapp-0.6.0

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] upgrade to xmlwrapp-0.6.0
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:26:47 +0000

On 2009-04-16 20:17Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:

> BTW, what's the status of posix_fhs.make? If it's still used or useful,
> analogous change needs to be done in it too. And if it isn't, it
> probably should be removed...

The hand-written makefiles ought to work on any posix or msw platform--using
'posix_fhs.make' if $(uname) in 'configuration.make' indicates anything other
than Cygwin or MSYS. I don't know whether that actually works today, because
I still don't have a GNU/Linux box, but I'll get around to that one of these
decades.