lmi

Re: [lmi] wx-2.9.0-rc2 requires python?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] wx-2.9.0-rc2 requires python?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 01:13:59 +0200

On Fri, 08 May 2009 16:54:30 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On a machine that has only a basic installation of Cygwin,
GC> without python, I get:
GC>
GC> cd ../src/stc && ./gen_iface.py
GC> /usr/bin/env: python: No such file or directory
GC> make[2]: *** [../include/wx/stc/stc.h] Error 127

 Thanks for finding this problem! We certainly should test for Python
availability and I hope that my changes in r60555 (which will be included
in RC3 or final 2.9.0 release if there are no more RCs but you can also
apply the patch from http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/60555 without
waiting for them, of course) should fix this problem.

 Thanks again!
VZ