lmi

Re: [lmi] Savannah status

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Savannah status
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:20:32 +0200

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:14:44 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> We committed only eighteen changes in May, which we can recreate
GC> if necessary. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to mirror the
GC> repository periodically

 FWIW I do have an automatically updated bzr (http://bazaar-vcs.org/)
LMI repository mirror at

        http://bzr.tt-solutions.com/lmi/upstream/

which is, I think, up to date as it was updated every hour before cvs
master went offline. The last change in it is

        % bzr log --limit 1
        revno: 3330
        committer: chicares
        branch nick: upstream
        timestamp: Tue 2009-05-26 13:31:26 +0000
        message:
          [lmi @ 2009-05-26 13:31:26 by chicares]
          Use dates instead of durations for inforce

I use tailor (http://progetti.arstecnica.it/tailor) to convert cvs to bzr
but it is also possible to do the reverse and recreate the cvs repository
from bzr (with the full history, as opposed to just the latest working
copy) if necessary.

 Please let me know if you'd like me to do anything like this,
VZ