lmi

RE: [lmi] Wrong wxFlexGridSizer usage in about_dialog.cpp

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] Wrong wxFlexGridSizer usage in about_dialog.cpp
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:42:28 -0500

Greg Chicares wrote:

> On 2010-01-14 22:37Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> [...]
> >  Please find below the full patch combining all the changes
> above and
> > please let me know if you'd like me to change anything else.
>
> In case anyone else still wants to comment on the GUI issues
> we've been
> discussing over the last few days (perhaps after applying this patch
> locally so that the behavior differences can easily be seen), I'll
> leave those issues open until 2010-01-15T2400Z.

I checked out revision 4736, which includes the patch to the GUI
issue, and built Lmi. Upon launching Lmi, the 'About' window appears
more condensed than currently in production. There is very little
space between the pushbuttons and the edge of the window (i.e., the
gray area).

I do observe the license text does now scroll in the window, as there
is a scrollbar. IMO, the change in font coupled with the longer lines
makes the text eye-catching, but not shocking.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.