lmi

Re: [lmi] allow install_msw.sh to work on drives other than C:

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] allow install_msw.sh to work on drives other than C:
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:03:49 +0000

On 2010-03-22 13:10Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[snip patches]

I have my own patches to this file, too, but haven't had time to test them.
I think I should work through all of Vaclav's product-file changes first.

We will want to upgrade to Cygwin-1.7 someday. I have a way to handle the
mounts, which I can compare with yours. I've also figured out how to install
Cygwin-1.7 entirely from the command line. I don't think I tackled the issue
of getting source files from svn instead of cvs (it should be trivial, given
time--which I haven't had; however, because svn isn't available for webpages,
and the user manual is html, I think we'll want to save copies in svn).

>  Finally, I have another patch but this one is much bigger and not really
> ready for submission yet. It allows to build LMI in a different directory,

That would be welcome, too, though I won't be able to integrate it into svn
right now.