lmi

Re: [lmi] switch census view to use wxDataViewCtrl

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] switch census view to use wxDataViewCtrl
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:21:33 +0000

On 2011-08-02 17:31Z, Václav Slavík wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2011, at 17:21, Greg Chicares wrote:
>> Introducing a new topic: after
>>  Census | Add cell
>> it would probably be better to select the newly-added cell (even though
>> the old listview-based implementation didn't do that). Can you show me how
>> to do that please?

Thanks. I tried the [snipped] patch, and it does select the newly-added cell.
However, with a large census, that selection is off the screen. Would it be
a good idea to scroll the control so that the selection is visible? If so,
would you show me how to do that? (Someday, I'd like to delve into wxDVC so
that I could do this stuff myself, but for now I think I should focus on
your pending patches instead.)