lmi

Re: [lmi] pre-wx-2.9.5 appearance changes

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] pre-wx-2.9.5 appearance changes
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:12:50 +0200

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:32:21 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> That change seems not to be present in the 'wxWidgets-2013-07-15.tar.gz'
GC> snapshot as I built it:

 I can confirm that the snapshot is out of date, it has neither this change
nor the changes I did to fix the warnings -- which explains why you are
still seeing them. I don't understand what's going on here.

GC> Could there be a problem with snapshot generation?

 I've asked the person doing them what's going on. The confusing thing is
that they do change as can be seen by the file sizes of the few recent
ones, but they seem to be not up to date...

 For now, could you please try testing with one of the files at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxwindows/files/2.9.5/ ? The contents of
the .7z, .zip and .tar.bz2 files are identical but the last one has Unix
line endings while the first two have DOS ones and the only difference
between the first two is that the .7z file is significantly smaller.

 Sorry for the problem with the snapshots,
VZ