lmi

Re: [lmi] Building wx from trunk

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: Re: [lmi] Building wx from trunk
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:26:08 +0000

Greg Chicares wrote:

> Update--please set your secret decoder ring to:
>   6022671ee5bd0f718cf0ad9ff2aefd2d1f154c58
> Your new tarball should have this md5sum:
>   f6612e80cd732a370bbde5a529808290
> This should fix the z-order anomaly for msw7.

I no longer observe the z-order anomaly with this update.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.