lmi

[lmi] wxART_* icons not found

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] wxART_* icons not found
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 03:02:34 +0000

In the process of testing some incomplete changes to PNG filenames,
I got the following messages. I'm surprised because I thought these
icons were built in and always available. I've never seen these
errors before. I guess these icons would have been used by wx to
report the errors in my local tree; if I fix my errors, these
messages disappear. Does this indicate some underlying problem?
I'm using msw-xp with a "classic" theme.

Unable to find icon 'wxART_ERROR' for current theme. Please report this problem.
A blank icon will be used instead.
[file /lmi/src/lmi/icon_monger.cpp, line 192]

Unable to find icon 'wxART_WARNING' for current theme. Please report this
problem.
A blank icon will be used instead.
[file /lmi/src/lmi/icon_monger.cpp, line 192]

Unable to find icon 'wxART_INFORMATION' for current theme. Please report this
problem.
A blank icon will be used instead.
[file /lmi/src/lmi/icon_monger.cpp, line 192]

I can devise a set of commands to reproduce this problem if wanted.