lmi

Re: [lmi] Updating code to use C++11

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Updating code to use C++11
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 15:54:03 +0100

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

GC> Can we write
GC>   for(auto const& header : all_headers)
GC> ?

 Yes, sure, sorry for not respecting lmi style here, this is what
clang-tidy did on its own and was just a demonstration -- I intend to
review and correct all the changes manually anyhow before submitting them.

GC> First, we need to test the compiler upgrade in the office (this week),
GC> and resolve that awful libtool problem.

 Yes, definitely, I'm going to reply to the other message about it (as soon
as I know what to write in it...) a.s.a.p.

VZ