lmi

Re: [lmi] PATCH: simplify attachment page handling

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] PATCH: simplify attachment page handling
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 19:19:17 +0200

---------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<-------
GC> diff --git a/ledger_pdf_generator_wx.cpp b/ledger_pdf_generator_wx.cpp
GC> index 48873e54..7d08aa06 100644
GC> --- a/ledger_pdf_generator_wx.cpp
GC> +++ b/ledger_pdf_generator_wx.cpp
GC> @@ -1523,9 +1523,6 @@ class ill_reg_numeric_summary_page : public
standard_page

GC>  class ill_reg_numeric_summary_attachment : public
ill_reg_numeric_summary_page
GC>  {
GC> -  public:
GC> -    using ill_reg_numeric_summary_page::ill_reg_numeric_summary_page;
GC> -
GC>    private:
GC>      std::string get_page_number() const override
GC>      {

 No, there isn't any, it's either a leftover from an intermediate version
of the code or just an oversight, sorry about this.

 Please feel free to remove it if you'd like, otherwise I'll do it in
another patch later.

 Thanks for noticing this,
VZ