lmi

Re: [lmi] Inversion of control

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Inversion of control
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 14:04:52 +0200

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 02:31:29 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2018-09-18 01:07, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> >
GC> > [...] But I'm fine with this change except that I'd really, really
GC> > like to ask you to postpone it until you merge my pagination changes
GC> > because there are going to be tons of conflicts between them.
GC>
GC> I figured it wouldn't matter exactly when I apply the wxPdfDoc makefile
GC> changes here:
GC>   https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/91

 Yes, this won't conflict with anything else.

GC> But do you have other changes that are ready to merge now?

 Yes, but these changes depend on the PR 91 above and also the yet
unsubmitted PR changing the wxWidgets commit used by lmi, so I hadn't made
a PR for them yet as you wouldn't be able to apply it yet anyhow.

 I.e. my plan was (and still is, unless you tell me differently) to submit
both the wx PR and the rest of my changes on September 24, with the
understanding that you will need to apply the PRs in order.

 Regards,
VZ