lmi

Re: [lmi] SHA1 for wx upgrade

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] SHA1 for wx upgrade
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 01:31:10 +0200

On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 22:36:20 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

GC> I'd like to be able to make the choice by around 10:00Z Wednesday,
GC> soon after the birds awaken me. Sooner than that is not preferable.
GC> A little later may be okay if an important regression is found.

 Never say never, but I hope that no more regressions will be found (at
least not until the release...) and so the final v3.1.4 tag will be very
close to v3.1.4-rc1 that I've just created. Here is its full SHA-1:
3c259eb56d924a4aa9b6d32e33367976eab919b6

 The release will almost certainly not be officially done/announced before
~18:00 UTC on Wednesday, so if you run into any problems with this commit,
please let me know as we might still have a chance of fixing them. But,
again, I feel uncharacteristically optimistic -- probably because I'm so
tired by now, that I just can't contemplate the idea of having any more
non-trivial bugs to fix.

 Best regards,
VZ