lout-users

Re: Lout mailing list new home

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 15:44:45 +0300 (MSK)

Hello!

On Tue, 28 Feb 1995, Jeff Kingston wrote:

> So far I haven't received any mail telling me whether I need to
> subscribe to the new list if I'm already subscribed to the old
> one, and in general how to subscribe and unsubscribe to the
> new list.
>
> I'm sure everyone else is wondering about the same things.

Well, to make the  point clear. This is not a  *new* list. The address
at Brown no longer exists.

rv> From: rodrigo vanegas <address@hidden>
rv> To: address@hidden
rv> Subject: Re: Lout mailing list - new home.
rv> Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 11:30:07 -0500
rv>
rv> Ok, great!  I'll forward everything I receive here at
rv> address@hidden directly to you.  Please take care to
rv> inform everyone there is a new address since the brown one won't last
rv> for more than a few months.

Rodrigo passed me  subscribers list and archives, so you  can think of
<address@hidden> as  of a reincarnation of  <address@hidden>. *If
you were subscribed you don't need to resubscribe*.

> Also, if you  can let me know I'll change  the "mailinglist" file in
> the Lout distribution to the new information.

Only the addresses in the 'mailinglist' file have to be updated.

I'm  using  the  same  software  for the  list  Rodrigo  used,  namely
SmartList v3.10.  Those not familiar with  it can send a  message with
single word `help' in the Subject line.

> Jeff.

Sorry if my previous announce was confusing to someone.

Best regards!

SY, Uwe.
--------
Valeriy E. Ushakov (aka Uwe)            |       Zu Grunde kommen
address@hidden                         |       Ist zu Grunde gehen