lout-users

Re: question about encoding (spanish document)

From: Rolando Abarca
Subject: Re: question about encoding (spanish document)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:21:21 -0300 (CLST)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Mark Summerfield wrote:

I also use vim to write lout. Lout understands Latin-1, so I have these
two lines in my .vimrc file (well actually my .gvimrc file):

   autocmd BufRead,BufNewFile *.lout,*.lt,*.ld  set fileencoding=latin1
   autocmd BufRead,BufNewFile *.lout,*.lt,*.ld  set encoding=latin1

thanks a lot for the tip!

This ensures that whenever I load a lout file vim/gvim uses the Latin-1
encoding for reading and writing the file and for displaying.

regards,
--
                          Rolando Abarca M .. rabarca (at) dcc.uchile.cl
"It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true." - Pintsize.