lout-users

Re: Paragraph with multiple columns

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Paragraph with multiple columns
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:48:57 +1100

Lout is not very good at this; it doesn't have any idea
where to stop filling the first column and start filling
the second, so as to get the two columns to be the same
height.

I think your best bet is to get as close as you can
with a two-column table.  Alternatively, tell us more
about the application and we can talk over the possibilities.

The documentation for `ordinary documents' (Section 3.1 of
the User's Guide) has some stuff about multiple columns,
but I don't think it will be much use to you.

Jeff Kingston