lout-users

some changes to the list host....

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: some changes to the list host....
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:11:03 -0500

Over the weekend the hosting for lists.planix.com has moved to a new
network and new mailer.

So far I think everything is still working more or less as it should,
but if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact me in
which ever manner works best for you.

The one big change is the mailer now has different anti-spam and audit
trail verification rules, so there may be sites which previously could
send mail to the list but now will not be able to.  Normally any
problems can usually be fixed by the sending side, and a bounce message
will include all the details necessary for your postmaster to understand
what's wrong and hopefully to figure out a fix.  However if for some
reason a timely fix cannot be implemented then usually I'll be able to
add a whitelist entry to work around the problem.

Please don't test by sending to the list!

Send tests to <address@hidden> instead!  Thanks!

--
                                                Greg A. Woods

H:+1 416 218-0098 W:+1 416 489-5852   VE3TCP    RoboHack <address@hidden>