[Ltib] [Ltib-users] cvs update

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] [Ltib-users] cvs update
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:20:56 +0000

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've just made a major update to
the savannah cvs version of LTIB.

There's a news page here:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibExtNews.html

The way that this all works is that the cvs references source/patches,
most of which currently come from Freescale (but you're welcome to
submit your own).  Because I've just updated cvs, some of the patches
have not yet been reviewed and copied out yet (they will soon).

If you want to check which platforms are available and if their
references are all fulfilled yet, please check:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava.html
Green means all patches available (for a platform), red means that some
patches are missing.  Click the links to find out which ones.  Also did
you know that you can download the source/patches directly from this
page (for those of you who want to cherry pick without using ltib
itself).

Once things have settle down, I'll be making a new tarball release.

Any questions, please let me know.