Re: [Ltib] Re: Changing ltib base dir

From: Kumar Gala
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: Changing ltib base dir
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:00:18 -0600

On Dec 4, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Stuart Hughes wrote:

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 10:19 -0600, Kumar Gala wrote:
Hi Kumar,

Okay I see now.  Also I will probably check in a change
to .ltibrc to
have:

# The Local Package Pool, the global storage area for downloads.
# This directory must exist and you must have write permission.
# In general, leave this as it is.
#%lpp
#/opt/ltib/pkgs

I already changed in this change to the savannah site.

- k

Which version (latest I see is 1.2)? I only see that section removed.
I'd like the commented out version left in so people know that it's
possible to move it if they really want to.

Regards, Stuart

Ahh, yes.  I just removed it.  I guess I'd say to add to the comment
the fact that you have to take care if you want to move the location
(like creating the directory by hand with the write perms).

- k

Okay, I will do that.

Regards, Stuart

Are we ok with me checking in my changes at this point or are we still waiting on commentary?

- k