Re: [Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib? (docu)

From: Arun Kumar
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to build a kernel module using ltib? (docu)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:01:13 -0800

Hi ,
I am configuring TouchScreen(egalax touchscreen) drivers using USB Support for MPC5200B processor.

Configured the kernel using ./ltib --configure for USB support as shown below.
Omitting the options which are not set.
#
#USB Support
#
CONFIG_USB=y

#
#Miscellaneous USB options
#
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y

#
# USB Host Controller Drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD_OCP=y
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD_PCI=y
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_LITTLE_ENDIAN=y
CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD=y

#
#USB Input Devices
#
CONFIG_USB_HID=y
CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT=y
CONFIG_USB_EGALAX=m

My Problem here is the touchscreen drivers are working, but on touching the screen
the XY Coordinates are pointing exactly opposite to the touched point.

Can you please help me out in correcting XY Coordinates for the driver,
so that it exactly points to the position where i touched.

Thanks & Regards,
Arun.