Re: [Ltib] Re: DTC - Fatal Error: Couldn't read input tree

From: Mark Lacas
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: DTC - Fatal Error: Couldn't read input tree
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:40:47 -0700

David,
Funny thing is I am using a Mac running linux and the line endings should have been correct. I grabbed the files from Freescale and edited them. I thought I had made the conversion to unix line feed style. . .guess not.

Stuart, might want to let the Freescale folks know about this.

Thanks David for your quick support.
ml