Re: [Ltib] building libhid

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] building libhid
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:20:09 +0100

Hi Mark,

Very often problems like this are cause by stray libtool files (.la) in
the rootfs area.  If you have any of these, they need to be removed as
they'll defeat LTIB's spoofing and are of no use when cross compiling.
Do a:

$ find rootfs -name \*.la

and if there is anything, you can find the package owner by doing:

$ rpm --dbpath `pwd`/rpmdb -qif rootfs/....path..to..la..file

I have a bunch of pending fixes for this kind of thing, so I may already
have a fixed spec file, let me know.

If it's not this, can you send me your spec file and I'll take a look.

Regards, Stuart