[Ltib] Re: xawtv - need help getting it to compile with ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: xawtv - need help getting it to compile with ltib
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:29:14 +0100

Hi Mark,

There are a couple of issues.  The configure line should be:

./configure --prefix=%{_prefix} --host=$CFGHOST --build=%{_build}

But the main problem is that pkg-config is picking up the information
for xft from the host (see configure  5469)

I have an update in the next merge out that fixes pkg-config for cross
compilation, but it'll be a while (1-2 months) before I get to this as
I'm busy on something else.

Right now your options are:

* Can you build without XFT/FS_LIBS etc (take a look at the outputted
Makefile it has:

FS_LIBS     := -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lFS

X11_FLAGS   :=  -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/freetype2/config
-I/usr/X11R6/include/X11/fonts

* If not you need to build this into LTIB and then you make be able to
use PKG_CONFIG_PATH to override the header/library paths

* If not, you can sed/perl the output Makefile to remove the /usr/...
stuff.

Regards, Stuart