Re: [Ltib] Reg - Printer Support for IMX31

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Reg - Printer Support for IMX31
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:35:36 +0100

Hi R.J,

Which BSP are you using (& version)?  the error output looks like you
have an old samba.spec file (gcc4 errors).  The current
dist/lfs-5.1/samba/samba.spec should look like this:

Source          : %{name}-%{version}.tar.gz
Patch1          : samba-3.0.2-configure-cross-2.patch
Patch2          : samba-3.0.2-gcc4-fix.patch

As far as printing goes, I'm no expert, gutenprint has not been added
into LTIB by me.

For LPR and other information take a look on google, one interesting
page is here: http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting

Regards, Stuart