RE: [Ltib] Alsa troubles

From: Markus Bollinger
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Alsa troubles
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:07:43 +0200

Hello Stuart,

my colleague has successfully built the same alsa-driver on another system,
so I think my problem is simply a configuration error.

I reinstalled everything from scratch (with the CD "mITX-GP-20061024") on another computer and I ran into following problem:

After installation from the CD the first call to ./ltib I get an error for creation of /tmp/rpm-mbr/BUILD, /tmp/rpm-mbr/SOURCE, .. directories
On the second call (after manually creating the directories) I get an error for "texinfo" generation. see file attached.

Could the problem be the SHELL (/bin/bash version 3.2.13), what do you think ? What shell should be used ?

Markus.