Re: [Ltib] questions about Ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] questions about Ltib
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:02:27 +0000

Hi Fadi,

The documentation is on-line at: http://www.bitshrine.org/ (see:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html )

The latest CVS version (see the FAQ) includes a number of gstreamer
(gst) packages.  You best bet is to probably look at the spec files for
these and see how they are done.

The think to remember in LTIB is that when spec files are building:

* gcc  => the cross compiler

* headers/libraries are drawn from the cross compiler and the per ltib
instance interface (sysroot) area in rootfs/usr/{include,lib}

* we have a pkg-config that respects prefixes in the .pc files and so in
most cases you don't need to do anything fancy for pkg-config to work.

Regards, Stuart