Re: [Ltib] anti-freeze imx27 pm patch

From: Peter Wurmsdobler
Subject: Re: [Ltib] anti-freeze imx27 pm patch
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:51:29 +0000

Hello,

a key on the keypad wakes it up. However, if I press a key on the keypad a short time after the entering the echo command (presumingly while the system is suspending), the board freezes.
After several trials I have found that the system wakes up only the very first time. If I issue an echo > /sys/power/state a second time, it will never come back, independently how long I wait to press the key:

mx27# echo mem > /sys/power/state
Stopping tasks: ===============|
Suspending console(s)
mmc_setup - SDIO card supports 1 I/O functions
mmc0: host does not support reading read-only switch. assuming write-enable.
Restarting tasks... done
mx27#
mx27# echo mem > /sys/power/state
Stopping tasks: ===============|