Re: [Ltib] linux-2.6.19.2-mx-update_copyrights-2.patch missing from GPP

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] linux-2.6.19.2-mx-update_copyrights-2.patch missing from GPP
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:43:30 +0100

Hi Anirudh,

Something must have gone wrong with the automated scripts that push out
the files to the GPP.  I've checked this and pushed out the file to the
GPP, please re-try.

Do you have the ISO file for this, if so can you cat out the
RELEASE_INFO file and send it to me, this will have the branch/tag for
the release and I can then run the scripts to make sure that any other
content that should have got pushed out and was missed actually gets
pushed out.

Regards, Stuart