RE: [Ltib] once per host side tools

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] once per host side tools
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:25:51 +0100

Hi James,

Welcome to the list.  No, don't touch that file.

What happens is the first time you run an instance it will build/install
any host support packages that are not already there (or at the right
version).  So the very first instance will take quite a long time as it
has to build/install a lot.  The next instance should however get
through the host install phase very quickly (you can check what it did
in host_config.log)

Regards, Stuart