Re: [Ltib] dbus cross compilation

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] dbus cross compilation
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:20:02 +0100

Hi Tarek,

The solution I posted earlier and committed to Savannah CVS should resolve these issue for you. Remember you'll need to do:
$ rm -f rpm/BUILD/dbus*
after updating from Savannah CVS (make sure to back this up if you have pending changes you want to keep).

Regards, Stuart

tarek allaoua wrote:
Hi Stuart,
Thank you for the answer.
I ended by removing all test related code in configure script directely, it builds and it works perfectely, i was looking for an elegant way (dbus people to cross compile and fix errors manually until it build ...). Regarding dbus-glib i have more problems. it always try to link with my /usr/lib/libdbus.so rather then the libraries presend in my rootfs. I have tried most available versions of it without success right now.

I will submit anything related to dbus and hopefully dbus-glib (if isucceed with this one..)