Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Fix XKB error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Fix XKB error
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:53:40 +0100

Hi Rogerio,

I've updated xorg-x11-xkb-utils.spec (I re-imported the FC11 srpm), I also made some updates to Ltibaddsrpms.pm to allow overwrites.

I will now take a look at xkeyboard-config and xorg-x11-server-utils, I'll let you know what happens (I'm not sure about xorg-x11-server-utils, or just adding the single package as I have time pressures).

Regards, Stuart

Rogério de Souza Moraes wrote:
Hi Stuart,

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip,I will see how it works, this
time I did it by hand. Thanks too for applying the modificatios that I
asked for you.
The spec of the xorg-x11-xkb-utils is attached.

Regards, Rogerio