[Ltib] Problems using -m release...

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Problems using -m release...
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:01:24 -0400

I'm trying to build a .iso using "./ltib -m release", and I don't have a private package pool (as Freescale does), so LTIB dies.  I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't have a private package pool URL.

Even if I try to short-circuit the test_remote_url call in bin/Ltibutils.pm::release_copy, LTIB blithely marches forward to reproduce the .md5 files (and removing them in the process) from my local package pool directory.

Is there an easy way to have LTIB to generate a .iso w/o having a private package pool URL?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>
Logic Product Development, Inc.