Re: [Ltib] mconf not found

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] mconf not found
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:18:18 +0100

Hi Lucas,

Please send some output, plus:

* what command did you run?
* what platform did you select to build?
* what distro are you running on.

Have you looked at the install log: host_config.log for any errors?

Regards, Stuart

Lucas Chiesa wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to ltib and I'm trying to make a port for the Hitex LPC3250-Stick board.

Up to now I'm trying to build the default settings, but I get an error:
Can't exec "mconf" , and mconf is called from Ltibutils.pm line 967.

I believe that mconf es supposed to be build by ltib itself, and
should be in /opt/ltib/usr/bin/ but all I found there is:

gendiff  rpm  rpm2cpio  rpmbuild  rpmdb  rpme  rpmi  rpmquery  rpmsign
 rpmu  rpmverify

Why is mconf not being build? I can't find the problem..

Thank you very much in advance,

Lucas Chiesa

"Oh no, not again."

- A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death.