Re: [Ltib] ./ltib -m trelease does not save config/platform/host/.config

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ./ltib -m trelease does not save config/platform/host/.config
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:58:03 +0000

Hi Aaron,

If you have added a new host package, you need to update config/platfrorm/host/ltib.preconfig which is what seeds the host configuration build.

Regards, Stuart

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Stuart.  I am running into one last hurdle in trying to encapsulate my
BSP into the test release iso.  I added one package to the host support
package set, and my configuration isn't being saved in the release staging
directory non-distributable-*, and therefore isn't present when I try to
install from the iso.  Not only that, but it is a custom package that I
added to the build by editing:

config/platform/host/pkg_map
config/userspace/packages.lkc
config/userspace/pkg_map

My changes to these files are preserved when copying to the stage directory.

I was hoping you could copy over the config/platform/host/.config and
whatever else to the stage directory so that my host configuration is
preserved when creating my iso, and also that any checks that are done for
packages not in the GPP are done for the host side as well so that they
appear in the final printout at the end of the build:

The following files that are not distributable
were  included in the iso image:
        u-boot-1.2.0-1098-g3e66c07.patch
        u-boot-1.2.0-1257374765.patch
        kernel-2.6.13-1257289617.patch