Re: [Ltib] Texinfo build / troubles with rpm database?

From: Hamilton Vera
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Texinfo build / troubles with rpm database?
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:34:09 -0200

Hi Fabio, I had some problems building Qtopia-4 and Enlightenment,
some of them related with db3 index.

There were other minor problems either, like package selection ( for
example;  when using enlightenment some libs are not automatically
selected causing some compiling problems ).

These problems occur in Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10.

Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce the problems right now to give
more details, I will do it as soon as possible.

Thanks for replying.

Hamilton Vera

--
Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[])