Re: [Ltib] Xfbdev

From: Paolo Cremonese
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Xfbdev
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:53:28 +0100

Hi Alan,
your suggestion was very useful, Thank you!

I have found a problem in the Xfbdev command, which tries to configure
the display with a different resolution. It should be nice to take a
look to the Xfbdev command, but I can't find the code...
I have modified the fb driver, but I don't like this solution.
Now the X11 starts: how can I calibrate the touchscreen?
there is an application in the rootfs to do this?

Regards,
Paolo