RE: [Ltib] phy3250 uboot environment in eeprom

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] phy3250 uboot environment in eeprom
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:22:21 +0100

Hi Mike,

There is some simple code in that port of u-boot for
reading a SPI based EEPROM device that can easily be
updated with additional write support. This is
initially used with the SPI EEPROM to get board data.
You can also get a rw example at the chip vendor's
website.

I can't help you too much with the u-boot implemention,
but you'll also probably want to look at the u-boot
spi or mtd support.

Kevin