RE: [Ltib] Qtopia 2

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Qtopia 2
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 01:53:09 +0100

Hi Paolo,

The entire Qtopia tree built fine on my setup using your configuration
with gcc3.4.5.

> > > I suspect you have build errors.  The qtopia build is nasty and so
> > > can fail undetected.

Yes, this is a hard build on my old P4-1.6GHz. It's a good thing coffee
is cheap and plentiful. I've seen some issues with tslib build failures
in the past and Qtopia still built and worked fine with the USB mouse.

Pierre-Luc mentioned that backend\vobject.cpp wasn't building correctly
on his setup with CodeSourcery and this was causing the same issue. If
you can capture and post the output of the your build cycle, that would
help with determining the cause.

thanks,
Kevin