Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:10:46 +0000

That error message is coming from your host distro, I don't have that. You'll need to get help on an Ubuntu forum unless someone else here has seen that message before (I have not). My guess is you have another window with visudo open, or there is some other process running visudo.

Niamathullah sharief wrote:
yes i understood that and when try to open that file by using "sudo visudo"

    address@hidden:/usr/local/etc# sudo visudo**
    *

    *visudo: /etc/sudoers busy, try again later**
    *

    address@hidden:/usr/local/etc#*

I didnt have any *.tmp file. Now i am searching how to open that sudoers file to add that line. can you help me

I am getting the foloowing error
visudo: busy try again later