Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:45:59 +0000

Those files should have been copied from the iso image you downloaded to /opt/freescale/pkgs. When you were "experimenting" before maybe you removed them. Re-mount the CD and copy the stuff in pkgs to /opt/freescale/pkgs.

Niamathullah sharief wrote:
Now i got a problem by my mistake.
.ltib works fine for me. But i forget to save the configuration while it runs. so when i try it again by typing ./ltib i am getting some error.

This is the error

    address@hidden:~/Desktop/plugins/L2.6.28_4.5.1_SDK_Aug2009_source/ltib$
    ./ltib **
    *

    *
    *

    *Processing platform: Freescale iMX51 Based Boards**
    *

    *===================================================**
    *

    *using config/platform/imx/.config**
    *

    *
    *

    *Processing: fake-provides**
    *

    *===========================**
    *

    *
    *

    *Processing: u-boot**
    *

    *====================**
    *

    *Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm, **
    *

    *Testing network connectivity**
    *

    *OK GPP: **
    *

    *
    *

    *Try u-boot-v2009.01-imx_4.5.1.tar.bz2.md5 from the GPP**
    *

    *http://bitshrine.org/gpp/u-boot-v2009.01-imx_4.5.1.tar.bz2.md5:**
    *

    *18:46:51 ERROR 404: Not Found.**
    *

    *Try u-boot-v2009.01-imx_4.5.1.tar.bz2 from the GPP**
    *

    *http://bitshrine.org/gpp/u-boot-v2009.01-imx_4.5.1.tar.bz2:**
    *

    *18:46:52 ERROR 404: Not Found.**
    *

    *Can't get: u-boot-v2009.01-imx_4.5.1.tar.bz2 at ./ltib line 790.**
    *

    *
    *

    *
    *

    *f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting**
    *

    *traceback:**
    *

    * main:560**