[Ltib] spoofing problem

From: john bougs
Subject: [Ltib] spoofing problem
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:55:45 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if I'm doing things right, but I am compileing have added opencv
to to my tlib install.  I am trying to make the file in the "-m shell" mode,
but my (crude) c++ makefile does not seem to spoof -I/usr/include/opencv/.  the
unspoofed version works fine.  Am I doing something wrong? How should I be
doing it?

# the follow should be spoofed by tlib but does not..... why?
#CFLAGS=-Wall -I/usr/include/opencv/
CFLAGS=-Wall -I../rootfs/usr/include/opencv/
CXXFLAGS = $(CFLAGS)
LDFLAGS= -L/usr/lib -lcv -lhighgui

main: main.o a.o b.o

clean: