[Ltib] Problem while booting up kernel with JFFS2 File system.

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: [Ltib] Problem while booting up kernel with JFFS2 File system.
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:34:01 +0530

Hello,

I am using latest CVS LTIB + IMX27 based Development board. I am able to
boot the kernel and load/run my application on the Dev board when I
operate in NFS File System mode. I changed this to JFFS2 File System
mode and built the kernel and rootfs.jffs2 images. I download the images
and boot fails with kernel panic. Following are the messages displayed:

Freeing init memory:
480K
Warning: unable to open an initial
console.
Failed to execute linuxrc.  Attempting
defaults...
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing init= option to
kernel.

I did see that '/dev/console' is part of my file system. I have passed
'init=' option while executing kernel and despite that I get the above
messages.

Please let me know how to correct the above problem.

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.