[Ltib] imx27pdk config

From: matt hughes
Subject: [Ltib] imx27pdk config
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:57:37 -0600

Hi,

Is there a config directory for Freescale's i.mx27pdk?  I just did
a get on CVS today, and no such luck.  I don't know if anybody would
know for sure, but should I just run with the imx27ads, or copy
the config directory from the LTIB download Freescale has, or
just not use the latest LTIB from here?  Or is this something
a person generally builds themselves and then contributes when
they get it to work?

Thanks