[Ltib] Request for doc/info/examples..

From: Ayewin Oung
Subject: [Ltib] Request for doc/info/examples..
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:55:30 +0100

Hi list

I'm trying to port Embedded Linux to our LPC32x0 based board, after struggling a bit I've got the u-boot up and running with network and it can boot linux images.

However, I need to modify Linux Kernel for LPC32x0, its similar to existing boards, but networking is major different, so I need to go about hacking the existing files first.

Since we have not done any work with embedded Linux, could someone point to me where the network driver files for LPC32x0 lives...

Any pointers to read up/examples much appreciated.

Ayewin