Re: [Ltib] usage/intention of PKG_OPENSSL_WANT_SEC

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] usage/intention of PKG_OPENSSL_WANT_SEC
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:12:03 +0100

Hi Gernot,

I have checked in a fix that addresses this complaint.  Any platform
that is capable of supporting this option must set CAP_HAS_HARDWARE_SEC
in their main.lkc configuration file (the default is "n").  You will not
see this option now on platforms that don't have hardware SEC.

If you want to change a platform to allow this selection, add the
following to main.lkc for that platform under:
# capabilities if different from defaults.lkc

config CAP_HAS_HARDWARE_SEC
    bool
    default n

Regards, Stuart