Re: [Ltib] LTIB query

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB query
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:02:13 +0100

Hi abc xyx (unusual name :-)

It depends if you're using Savannah or Freescale versions.  For Savannah
you can also place content in /opt/ltib/pkgs.

If you want to run on another machine you need to either:

* copy the content to that machine
* set up your own PPP server and add it into the .ltibrc
* make an ISO image

Note also that new packages can be imported using -m addsrpms, search
the mailing list archive for more information.

Regards, Stuart